The Gdynia Maritime University (GMU) Safety Interactive Platform is composed of following parts:
- "Guidebook" - a source of the knowledge about the usage of the Platform,
- "Databases" - the place to store the data used in the Case Study 2: Storm and Sea Surge at Baltic Sea Port
conducted by the GMU Team in the scope of the EU-Circle Project,
- "Data Processing" - a tool to evaluate safety and resilience indicators introduced in the Impact Assessment
Models with the application of the software created by the GMU Team,
- "Training courses" - the system of training courses based on the Impact Assessment Models developed by the GMU
Team and applied to the conducted Case Study 2,
- "Publications" - the list of articles associated with EU-Circle Project and the links to their full texts.
You can sign in to the Platform here!